Community Guidelines Policy
At Greenr we strive to create a safe, friendly and supportive environment for our users. Unfortunately, not all content you find on the internet is appropriate and accordingly, we have set out this Community Guidelines Policy to outline what we allow and what we do not allow in terms of our Services.
By using the Services, you agree that your User Content and use of the Services will not violate this Community Guidelines Policy. If, in our sole discretion, you violate the Community Guidelines Policy, we reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to the Services or remove any and all of your User Content. All capitalized terms used in this Community Guidelines Policy have their meaning ascribed to them in our Terms and Conditions.
No Inappropriate Content
- Do not post any content that is threatening, hurtful, harassing, abusive or may incite violence.
- Any and all derogatory references whatsoever including, but not limited to, sex, age, weight, body type, disability, race, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation, or any endorsement of violence against any person or group will not be tolerated.
- Do not post any content that is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, offensive, hateful, inflammatory, or that promotes sexually explicit material.
- You can respectfully disagree with a post, but under no circumstances can you attack other users by deriding or insulting them. Please note that if you are attacked by another user and you reciprocate, you may also be subject to the same consequences.
- Do not post any content that, in Greenr’s sole determination, may (i) be inappropriate in any manner, (ii) prevent any other user from using or enjoying the Services, or (iii) expose Greenr or our users to any liability.
No Soliciting Personal Data or Public Posting of Private Conversations
- Neither post your Personal Data, nor solicit any Personal Data from or about any third party, including, but not limited to, last names, telephone numbers, addresses, photographs, and passwords.
- Do not make public any email or private message from any other user, moderator, administrator, Greenr personnel, or other third parties.
- No Breach of Legal Duty and Intellectual Property Infringement
- Do not post any content in breach of any contractual or other legal duty you owe to a third party.
- Do not post any content in breach of any other person’s intellectual property, privacy, or other rights.
- Do not post any content that violates any applicable law or regulations.
- Do not post any content which advocates, promotes or assists in any fraudulent act or act which contravenes any applicable law or regulation.
- No Misinformation
- Do not post any misinformation, disinformation or mal-information including, but not limited to, (i) medically unsupported health claims that risk public health and safety, (ii) false or misleading content about individuals that promote fear, anger, hate or prejudice, (iii) conspiracy theories, and (iv) factual information that is published or deliberately modified to inflict harm, such as changing or omitting of context, date or time.
- No Spam, Fraudulent Links or Automated Querying
- Do not post any spam and do not spam or send junk mail to other users through posts, replies, or messages.
- Do not make irrelevant comments in bulk, especially when these are deceptive or commercial in nature.
- Do not create or operate accounts that are not authentic.
- Do not post any misleading or fraudulent links including, but not limited to, links with false descriptions, or embedding links to interstitial or pop-up ads.
- Do not send automated queries of any sort to the systems or networks we use to provide the Services.
- No Impersonation
- Do not post any content that may deceive any person or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person, including with Greenr.
- Do not create an account for the purposes of deceiving other users, or to work around a suspension we may have placed on your use of Services.
- If you believe any user has violated this Community Guidelines Policy, please report it to us at email@example.com. We shall, in our sole discretion, review and take action we deem necessary.
- If we determine, in our sole discretion, that you are in violation of this Community Guidelines Policy in any manner, we reserve the right to take action including, but not limited to, suspending or terminating your right to use the Services in part or whole, removing any and all of your User Content without warning, taking legal action against you (in which case you agree that we may recover reasonable costs and attorneys’ fees), disclosing information to law enforcement or other applicable authority, or any combination of the foregoing.
- We reserve the right to change, in our sole discretion, the terms of this Community Guidelines Policy at any time by publishing the varied terms on the Website, with or without notice.
™ Greenr is a registered trademark: UK00003526883